Workers’ Compensation Law
At Sheehan, Schiavoni, Jutras & Magliocchetti, LLP, our workers’ compensation attorneys represent disabled workers who need experienced advocates to help navigate the complex system of workers’ compensation law. We will explain all of the protections that workers’ compensation provides and fight the insurance companies to get you the benefits to which you are entitled.
We represent workers in a variety of workers’ compensation-related circumstances, involving:
- Accidents causing injuries to construction workers
- Accidents involving commercial drivers and truck drivers
- Accidents causing injuries to service industry workers
- Construction site accidents
- Exposure to asbestos (asbestos diseases)
- Industrial and manufacturing accidents
- Injuries not covered by workers’ compensation (third-party lawsuits)
- Work-related wrongful death or dismemberment
- Workplace accidents
Further, we assist clients who have questions about lump-sum payments, categories of lost wage benefits and other aspects of the workers’ compensation process. We fight for the rights of injured workers.
Put Our Decades Of Experience To Work For You
Resolving workers’ compensation claims requires a high level of attention to detail. At SSJM, our attorneys pride themselves on being detail and client-oriented.
Get Help From Our Legal Team
If you would like to speak to one of our skilled workers’ compensation attorneys, we encourage you to call our offices in Haverhill 978-373-9161 or Woburn offices at 781-933-SSJM (7756), or send us an email. We’re happy to answer all your questions in a timely and professional manner.